NextMinute job management app can help you nail your paperwork
When you run a busy building business, paperwork and admin are the last things you have time for. The good news is, simple apps are now available which can make life easier, by getting paperwork in order and improving efficiency. More and more builders across NZ are benefitting from this easy-to-use tech, which is helping them save time, increase productivity and boost their bottom line.
Job management apps, such as NextMinute and Tradify, can deliver valuable wins for you and your business:
- significantly reduce time spent on managing jobs and paperwork
- professional and easy quoting
- create invoices based on timesheet entries and materials used on jobs
- make bookkeeping more accurate by integrating with Xero and MYOB
- accurately allocate supplier or subcontractor invoices to the right jobs
- make sure your team know their daily jobs and tasks
Using a job management app is a great way to lighten your admin load and free up your time to focus on what’s important – whether it’s growing your business or enjoying a happier work life balance.